A system of self defence that is both easy to learn and that does not require years of practice or masses of muscle to gain proficiency.
The Much Acclaimed 5 Day Intensive Krav Maga Self Defence Course
Course Dates For 2015
June: 10am Thursday 25th June to 5pm Monday 29th June
July: 10am Thursday 30th July to 5pm Monday 3rd August
September: 10am Thursday 24th September to 5pm Monday 28th Sept
October: 10am Thursday 29th Oct to 5pm Monday 2nd November
November: 10am Thursday 26th November to 5pm Monday 30th November
Not Sure? Watch The Krav Maga Course Video!
The 5 day Intensive Krav Maga course is a unique training experience providing participants with an opportunity to train with BAKM’s highest level instructors. This course is 5 days of 7 hours tuition per day with attendee numbers deliberately kept to no more than 6 people per course.
The course is especially suited to the following:
- anyone working in a hostile situation or environment
- anyone about to embark on a world tour (including rock stars!)
- anyone who needs to build their physical confidence
- anyone working with voluntary or aid organisations
- anyone who works in the security services
- front line medical staff
- students moving away from home
- personal fitness trainers
- medical staff
During this course participants will learn:
- fitness drills for self defence
- the psychology of self defence
- avoidance & awareness techniques
- verbal dissuasion
- target hardening
- effective striking & kicking
- defences against chokes
- defences against weapons
- defensive ground fighting
- defences against multiple assailants
- effective stand up defences
All training & protective equipment equipment is provided.
London: £600 Per Person (Limited To 6 Places)
London: British Academy of Krav Maga, 57 Rossmore Rd, Regents Park, London, NW1 6RB Google Map
Nearest Tube / Rail Station
London: Baker St, Paddington or Baker St.