A system of self defence that is both easy to learn and that does not require years of practice or masses of muscle to gain proficiency.
5 Day Intensive Krav Maga Course.
Next Course: Thursday 27th November 2014
(Finishes 5pm, 1st December)
The 5 day Intensive Krav Maga course is a unique training experience providing participants with an opportunity to train with BAKM’s highest level instructors. This course is 5 days of 8 hours tuition per day with attendee numbers deliberately kept to no more than 6 people per course to enhance learning.
This course is ran like a semi private session, with the added bonus of giving significant savings when you compare the cost to private tuition.
The course is especially suited to the following:
- anyone working in a hostile situation or environment
- anyone about to embark on a world tour (including rock stars!)
- anyone who needs to build their physical confidence
- anyone working with voluntary or aid organisations
- anyone who works in the security services
- front line medical staff
- students moving away from home
During this course participants will learn:
- fitness drills for self defence
- the psychology of self defence
- avoidance & awareness techniques
- verbal dissuasion
- target hardening
- effective striking & kicking
- defences against chokes
- defences against weapons
- ground fighting
- defences against multiple assailants
All training & protective equipment equipment is provided and participants will also receive a certificate of attendance signed by the BAKM Chief instructor.
£600 Per Person (Limited Places)
57 Rossmore Rd, Regents Park, London, NW1 6RB.
Next Course Date
Thursday 27th November 2014
Thursday 29th January 2015
Thursday 26th February 2015